Apollo seeks to form long term Strategic Partnerships with organisations that share its values and ambition of delivering a profitable business within the Lloyd’s franchise.
The Strategic Partner benefits from Apollo’s expertise in establishing and managing syndicates at Lloyd’s as well as a low cost entry to the Lloyd’s market brand, financial strength and licenses. The Strategic Partnership leverages the strengths and resources of both parties to deliver long term sustainable profit.
Apollo entered into its first Strategic Partnership in 2021 with the legacy experts Compre with the launch of Strategic Partner Syndicate 1994.
• A partnership approach to the delivery of the strategy within Apollo’s governance and oversight framework that meets Lloyd’s Minimum Standards with one of the few remaining independent Lloyd’s managing agents.
• Long-term syndicate management without the distraction and cost of establishing or
acquiring your own managing agent.
• A flexible and bespoke operating and resource model that is tailored to the individual requirements of the business with a mutually agreed and transparent expense budget.
• Alignment of interests through a structure that rewards both parties for profitable performance.
• Enjoying a strong brand, profitable track record and culture complementary to Apollo’s
• Being closely aligned to Lloyd’s strategic objectives
• Being willing to align their own capital with their underwriting result
• Demonstrating the commitment and resources to deliver and support a profitable syndicate at Lloyd’s
• Having a long-term approach to a partnership with Apollo at Lloyd’s
• Having a desire to deliver innovative and effective solutions within the Lloyd's environment.